MediPrakt | ADVANCED INFANT CPR TRAINING MANIKIN | WITH MONITOR | WITH ARTERY PULSE | LIFE SIE | Anatomical Body Model (CPR TRAINING MANIKIN)
- Simulating standard open airway.
- External breast compression: display device and alarm device a. indicator light display of correct and wrong compression ; alarm of wrong compression b. intensity display of correct (1-2 cm) and wrong (<1cm or >2cm) compression; alarm of wrong compression.
- Artificial respiration (inhalation): display device and alarm device a. Inhalation <30ml or > 50ml, wrong indicator light display and alarm prompting; Inhalation between 30-50ml right indicator light display; b. Inhalation too quickly or too much result in air entering into stomach; indicator light display and alarm prompting.
- Ratio of compression and artificial respiratory: 30:2 (one person) or 15:2 (two persons)
- Operating cycle: one cycle includes five times of 30:2 or 15:2 ratio of compression and artificial respiration.
- Operation frequency: at least 100 times per minute.
- Operation methods: exercise operation.
- Examination of brachial artery response: pinch the pressure ball by hand and simulate brachial artery pulse.
- Working conditions: Input power is 110-240V.
ADVANCED INFANT CPR TRAINING MANIKIN | WITH MONITOR | WITH ARTERY PULSE
- ANATOMICALLY ACCURATE
- LED + VOICE COMMANDS
- LIFE SIZE-INFANT
- IMPORTED MODEL
- BRACHIAL ARTERY PULSE
- OPEN AIRWAY
CASE / MONITOR and/or OTHER PARTS OF THIS SET MAY VARY FROM WHAT IS SHOWN IN THE IMAGES DEPENDING UPON LOT. FUNCTIONALITY REMAINS THE SAME.